At the Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals, some drivers have the opportunity to join the E-Kart team in Portimão for the showdown competing with the 2020 DEKM champions! It’s all about ELECTRIC karting and being on the grid at this amazing event.
The 'Arrive & Drive' packages include a technical support from the dedicated Rotax E-Karting Team.
Age limit: Born 2006 or earlier
Minimum - National license with starting permission is required.
Or International Grade C (incl. C restricted)
Minimum weight kart + driver with all race equipment: 210kg (kart weight - 142 kg)
Maximum weight of kart + driver with all race equipment: 222kg (kart weight - 142 kg)
Arrive & Drive Package includes:
- Rotax Project E20 E-Kart hire with powertrain and kart trolley
- Race and practice tyres (slicks and wets), charging of batteries
- Work space & work table in awning
- Electric engineer support & mechanic set-up advice
- Data analysis
- 2x tickets for paddock (Driver and Mechanic)
Accident damage and any repair costs (to be charged to the driver)
The event regulations and further details will be published soon on this website.
For more information and pricing, please contact your local distributor.